Visit Temple and Meet Locals
Bali Island known as one of the top travel destination in the world, a millions traveler come to Bali every year. As other tourist destination in the world, Bali Island has its own uniqueness that make travelers curious to explore this beautiful island. Meet local people and visiting the temple might be your must have experience while your trip in Bali. Lets start with these useful tips :
Meet Local People.
It will be a great experience for traveler who coming to Bali Island to have the opportunity meeting the locals. Most of local people work in tourism industry such as shops, hotel and restaurant. Here is some tips to start a good interaction with local people:
- To start the interaction you can say HALO witch is mean Hello in English.
- Always use right hand if you want to point of something or have a shake hand.
- Do not touch the peoples head
- Don not forget to smile
Rules visiting temples in Bali :
- Wear a sarongs or sash when you enter the temple. Most of touristic temple provide it for free sarong for visitors.
- I might be the ceremony in the temple, to respect the ritual please avoid to wear tank top or singlet
- Especially for women who has their period, its prohibited to enter the holy place such as a temple.
- Do not make noisy voices when there is a ceremony in the temple
- Do not seat in the holy building or higher than the priest place.
- Please avoid walking in front of praying people.
- Do not step on the offering that placed on the ground.
OTHER TOURS PACKAGE
Rate: USD 35/Nett/Car
Bali Exotic beaches tour is Full Day Tour Package to visit several of the famous...
OTHER ACTIVITY PACKAGES
Rate: USD 10 nett/person
Bali Island offers various activities for your memorable vacation with a couple, children or family....