Bali Hai Beach Club Cruise
USD 90 Nett/Person
Bali the tropical island offer many beautiful places to be visit, including the Bali sister island called Lembongan island. Located in southeast off of Bali mainland, Lembongan well known for clear crystal water island with pristine beaches . Bali Hai Cruise invite for a perfect day out cruising to Lembongan Island with the luxury sailing catamaran. Pick up from your hotel in Bali, you will transfer to Benoa Harbour and be prepare to go onboard Bali Hai II Luxury Catamaran. Serve with welcome drink and snacks prior the boarding time, it will make the most enjoyable cruise you ever had.
Cruising the Bali straits, needs approximately 50 minutes to reached the Lembongan Island. Upon arrival in Lembongan you will transfer to Mushroom bay where the Bali Hai Private Beach Club beautifully set on white sand beach. Start your Lembongan Island experience with a various water activities such as snorkeling in clear crystal water with colorful corals, kayaking around the mushroom bay, do parasailing to see the island sky views and try other exciting activities which is inclusive on your cruise package.
Relax and enjoy the sea breeze in the hammocks on the golden sand or cooling off by the pool will make you day even better. By lunch time you will have the appetizing BBQ lunch which includes fresh seafood grilled and salads served by the pool side cabana. A wide range of cocktails also served in the Beach Club Bar to completed your lunch time. Continue your island experience by enjoy all beach club facilities or explore the coastline to observe the locals activities. Your Lembongan Island experience will be end by 3pm, since you need to be prepare back onboard to Bali Hai Cruise ship and get ready to transfer back to Bali Island. Once you arrived in Benoa Harbour, you will transfer to your hotel to end your memorable Lembongan Island experience with Bali Hai Cruise.
Bali Hai Beach Club Cruise Schedule:
- 08.45 - Boarding Time (Served with coffee, tea and pastries)
- 09.15 - Depart to Lembongan Island with Bali Hai II Luxury Catamaran.
- 10.00 - Cruise crew demonstrated Snorkeling Program at soundeck
- 10.30 - Arrived at the pontoon in Lembongan Bay than guest transfer to Beach Club by Speed Boat.
- 10.40 - All Activities Commence at Private Beach Club (Please check Activities Time Schedule)
- 12.15 - BBQ lunch served at Pool Side Cabana (Lunch available from 12:15 to 14:15)
- 13.15 - Children Activity - The Treasure Hunt
- 14.30 - Tug of war on the beach
- 14.45 - Prepare to be transfer to Bali Hai II
- 15.15 - Departs Lembongan Bay to Bali
- 16.15 - Bali Hai II arrived in Benoa Harbour
- 16:30 - Transfer back to Hotel
- 17:30 - Back in Hotel
- ( Time Schedule Might Be Change )
Activities Time Schedule :
- Semi- Submersible Coral viewer : 11.45 /13.00 / 14.15.
- Village Tours : 13.30 /14.30 (45 minutes program)
- Snorkeling Tours : 12.00 / 13.00 / 14.30
- Banana boat rides ( Start regularly from the Beach)
- Free Use Volley ball court , Swimming Pool, Life Jacket, Kayaks, Snorkeling Equipments
- Free Flow coffee and Tea served at restaurant
- Book your FREE activity at Information Counter for better arrangement.
- Safety Information will provide during your activity.
Price Included :
- Round Trip hotel transfers
- Coffee, tea and snacks
- BBQ Lunch
- Snorkeling Tour with equipment
- Beach & Pool games
- Children Club
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Village Tour
- Sea Kayaks
- Semi Submersible Coral Viewer
- Free Use Beach Club Facility : Swimming pool, Locker
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are quoted per person (minimum of 2 persons)
- Included all activities specified in each program
- Additional Charge for Hotel Transfer in Ubud, Canggu, Candidasa, Uluwatu
- Cancellation made less than 48 Hours will be charge at 100%
OTHER TOURS PACKAGE
Rate: USD 50/Nett/Car
Singaraja Lovina North Bali Tour is a full day tour package with the main destination...
OTHER ACTIVITY PACKAGES
Rate: USD 10 nett/person
Bali Island offers various activities for your memorable vacation with a couple, children or family....